Favourite Photos...

Favourite Photos...
Reading Lines GP35 #3647

Middletown, Pa

Monday 11 June 2012

A tweak here and a tweak there...


Well I have made a few little adjustments here & there. 
 Here is an overall shot of the industry as it stands tonight...
As stated earlier I have moved the left had building out on a 45 degree angle so that the building is moved along the track a little more.
Shot from the main centre peninsula, looking through the access hole to the JL&T Module...
I'm still decide if the left hand side will be one section in width or two sections as it is now.  The reason being if I leave it as is the spotting of a car anywhere along the dock will foul the switch.  No big deal just means I have to move further along the branch to the next switch and do a reversing back to drop off more or pick up.
I've also added a small loading dock to the right hand side, this will also tie the Commissary Building into the backdrop.  It will allow a small scene to made in the area too.  It will also blend a small dead end road into the dock and the other industry that will be on the opposite side of the road.
Shot showing the loading dock area on the right, and a car spotted blocking the switch...
Next step will be to decide how wide I want the left hand side and if I want the switch fouled.  Then finish off the 90 degree returns back to backdrop, add the parapets, strengthen the structure with Plastruct tube & I Beams.
Jas...

No comments:

Post a Comment