Favourite Photos...

Favourite Photos...
Reading Lines GP35 #3647

Middletown, Pa

Saturday 9 June 2012

UPCOMING LOCOMOTIVES to the JL&T Roster...

Well today I got word that one of my new locomotives was progressing nicely and nearly 90% complete.

The locomotive is a Kato RDG GP35 it is rare (I haven't been able to find any) and I actually thought I wasn't going to be able to get one of these for the JL&T Roster.

There are lots of custom detail parts being added, along with Tsunami Sound, Decals, LED's & Custom Weathering.

All this is being done by Jim Rinker, who is an amazing modeller and actually lives in Reading, PA.  How appropriate to have a RDG locomotive being done in Reading...

Jim has his own custom modelling website here:  Delano Mountain Custom Modelling

Jim does amazing work and I have been following his progress on his website and his very own Youtube channel too, which is here:  Delano Mountain Custom Models - Youtube Channel.

Anyhow these are the progress photos to date...


As you can see Jim does some amazing work, and I cannot wait for it to land here so it can take it's place on the JL&T.  I will do a full review of the GP35 when it lands for all following the JL&T blog.

Jas...

No comments:

Post a Comment