Favourite Photos...

Favourite Photos...
Reading Lines GP35 #3647

Middletown, Pa

Thursday 31 January 2013

Crossing installed & Operational...


Hi All,
well today I managed to install the crossing and get it working, and after about an hour of pulling what little hair out I have left I managed to get it working as well without the auto reverser being needed too!
The crossing has been track pinned into position and tested with the smallest switcher I have a Atlas MP15 with sound, which ran flawlessly across the crossing in both directions.  



Next step will be to paint the styrene an earth colour and ballast & weather the ties.
Now that I've completed one, I'd have no hesitations in doing another, this method worked quite well and I'm sure after completing a few more than will be even easier.
Jas...

No comments:

Post a Comment