Favourite Photos...

Favourite Photos...
Reading Lines GP35 #3647

Middletown, Pa

Monday 3 March 2014

Adding concrete hard standing area's...

So next stage was to set out the concrete standing area that will be shared by this building and the adjacent one.
First step was to work out the area mark it with a marker pen, then I used a sheet of paper to mark the outline require.
I then cut out the required shape and transferred it to a piece of 3mm cork and cut it out with an Exacto knife.  I use a external/concrete gap sealer to glue it down.  Once this was set I cut out a piece of 0.5mm Evergreen sheet styrene for the concrete surface.
Next step was to coat the styrene with a concrete colour.  I use PollyScale - D&H Grey to simulate the concrete...
Next step, lots of weathering...
Jas.

No comments:

Post a Comment