Favourite Photos...

Favourite Photos...
Reading Lines GP35 #3647

Middletown, Pa

Monday 7 April 2014

Paper Mill Complex...

Well I have officially started the new Paper Mill Complex, after a quite a few design changes bouncing of ideas between fellow modellers, and some long hours on AnyRail I've come up with the following design.


The design almost follows the original north side of the layout and the old Intermodal Terminal.  This has been quite a good little win as I don't have to change any bench work, can leave most of the existing track in place and only have to add a few turnouts and track here and there.

I've ordered the main building kits from MB Klein in the USA and they are on the way to me now,  once here it will be a matter of placing the base plates down to check the final positioning of the building within the complex.

Paper Mill building...

I

Kraft Mill building...


Recovery Boiler House & Pulp Tanks...

I have already made a start by using cardboard cut outs of the dimensions of the buildings.



More to follow shortly...

Jas.

No comments:

Post a Comment