Favourite Photos...

Favourite Photos...
Reading Lines GP35 #3647

Middletown, Pa

Tuesday 29 May 2018

Helix coming up from the ground...

So today I managed to get the first full ring of the helix completed. It’s now in place and again I have checked it’s location relative to the fascia edge, and checked it’s position & alignment with the existing entry point & new exit point to staging.


I’ve also added a work light for the area whilst constructing the helix, which will stay to light the inside of the helix when finished...


Next phase is to design the base frame work to allow the helix to rise up to its final position. The frame work once completed will have the legs removed so that I can then lower the first ring so I can add the track, and remaining 4.5 rings. Once the initial grade of 2.15% is set the remaining helix will use the usual block timber method for separation.

Jas...

No comments:

Post a Comment