Favourite Photos...

Favourite Photos...
Reading Lines GP35 #3647

Middletown, Pa

Saturday 2 June 2012

New Flat Cars & Heavy Loads...


As well as a new series of locomotives I have been giving eBay a hammering too.  I have found some really fantastic vendors that have had pieces that I wanted, and were getting harder to find over here.
So first cab of the rank is a series of six (6) 60' Flat Cars - 3 TTX & 3 Trailer Train.  These have already been put to work hauling some John Deere Graders (Athearn).


As well as the Flat Cars, I also managed to pick up some Heavy Duty Flat Cars, these were put straight into service hauling a pair of Cat Log Loaders...  I think I may see another industry for the JL&T!
The tie downs were done using plastic coated decoder wire, I haven't got and Ezyline yet, but the time being they work!  Was a very enjoyable night securing them down to the flat cars.
These make fantastic loads and should be great fun for an industry and ops sessions, either split in a mixed manifest or a dedicated extra with some heavy hitting hauling power...
Jas...

No comments:

Post a Comment