Favourite Photos...

Favourite Photos...
Reading Lines GP35 #3647

Middletown, Pa

Thursday 6 November 2014

More Signal Goodies...

Well this week I received some more Digitrax SE8C's & BDL168's, I have my LocoBuffer - USB for connecting the LocoNet to the PC & JMRI.  I also got another 12 Tortoise Switch Machines (bringing the total to 30) in this shipment.





I've decided to get 100m of CAT6 cable for all of the detection & signalling wiring, and this will be standard I will use throughout.  I have made up the second SE8C too, I've not got this one down to about 2 hours to make. 

I have another lot of Tomar double head - Searchlight signals here, and am waiting on another order of single & double head dwarf signals to arrive direct from Tomar.

Over the next few weeks I will begin by installing the power bus for the SE8C boards, work on installing the remaining Tortoise SM on the main, and begin connecting these to SE8C's as we go.

Jas...

No comments:

Post a Comment