Favourite Photos...

Favourite Photos...
Reading Lines GP35 #3647

Middletown, Pa

Wednesday 30 June 2021

Project RDG-3640 - Second coat & back masking...

Second coat of colour this morning, masked and back sprayed the sections of the lower walkways and cab light/number board area ready for yellow paint this afternoon…

Couple of shots of the SMS - Forest Green compared to the Athearn - GP39-2 Reading Green.  It’s close, and put it between the Kato & Athearn and it’s good for me, just waiting to see what it’s like when I do the gloss coats ready for decals.

Jason...

2 comments:

  1. Nice smooth finish. I wonder if a drop or two of yellow would liven the forest green up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Greg, it's a thought, I've had some paint mixed from my supplier here in Australia. I'm going to try that out on some sprayouts and see if we've managed to get a match, otherwise I'll be trying to mix my own...

      Delete