Favourite Photos...

Favourite Photos...
Reading Lines GP35 #3647

Middletown, Pa

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Asphalt & Concrete - Ballast & Dirt...


Well yesterday was a very productive day I managed to get the asphalt entrance and concrete loading area finished, and the remaining gravel/dirt in the ROW.
I'd forgotten how long it can take to blend the right colours when using an airbrush.  Because I was working in an already completed section (JL&T module) I had to blend the new area into the existing the module.
Also I had actually forgotten the process of how I obtained the existing concrete colouring and weathering, so this was like starting over again.  But I'm happy with the results so far.
Remaining steps are to add ballast throughout the area, start the painting and weathering of the backdrop structures, start to think about what detail parts I want to add to the scene.
Jas...

No comments:

Post a Comment