Favourite Photos...

Favourite Photos...
Reading Lines GP35 #3647

Middletown, Pa

Saturday 23 June 2018

The final Signal Bridge has been completed...

Yesterday I finally completed the last of the Signal Bridges for the layout.  It has been a major effort to get them all completed and there are ten (10) of them across the layout.


They are mostly searchlights, but I have one with G Type heads on them.  They are all (apart from the G Type) heads using the RRCirKits - Tri Coloured LED's in them.


I have learn't a lot making these from the first bridge that had Tomar masts that were adapted and scratch built to fit.  The process is now quite easy, and I can produce them quite quickly too.

The final stage in the signal installation is to make a few more dwarf signals and get them onto the layout and I'm finished.

Jas...

No comments:

Post a Comment