Yesterday I finally completed the last of the Signal Bridges for the layout. It has been a major effort to get them all completed and there are ten (10) of them across the layout.
They are mostly searchlights, but I have one with G Type heads on them. They are all (apart from the G Type) heads using the RRCirKits - Tri Coloured LED's in them.
I have learn't a lot making these from the first bridge that had Tomar masts that were adapted and scratch built to fit. The process is now quite easy, and I can produce them quite quickly too.
The final stage in the signal installation is to make a few more dwarf signals and get them onto the layout and I'm finished.